Choosing a new look for your home’s roof goes beyond the color you’ll choose. You also have to consider style, texture, material and durability. It’s important to select a shingle that not only complements the color and style of your roof but one that will last through all kinds of weather for decades to come.
How do you know if you need a new roof? Bob Vila recommends inspecting your roof every spring and fall to look for curling, missing or warping shingles, signs of water damage, and damage around flashing. Has it been 15 or 20 years since you’ve replaced the roof? It’s probably time. But you can’t just go with any old shingles. You need ones that are built to last, backed by a reputable industry-leading company. That’s where Camelot comes in.
With Camelot II Lifetime Designers shingles, you get affordable luxury that mimics the look of higher-end materials like slate, metal and wood shakes yet minus the high cost. High performance coupled with safety and beauty makes Camelot the clear choice for homeowners looking to replace their existing roof with a quality option.
Here are just a few reasons to choose GAF Lifetime Designer shingles from Camelot:
- Natural color palettes that enhance the unique aesthetics of each shingle.
- Sophisticated craftsmanship featuring over-sized tabs for an unmatched dimensional appeal.
- High performance level made possible by Advanced Protection state-of-the-art technology which reduces your carbon footprint thanks to the use of fewer natural resources.
- Keeps unsightly mold and algae at bay thanks to patented StainGuard Protection.
- An unbeatable lifetime limited transferable warranty for the first 10 years of ownership featuring Smart Choice Protection.
- Features the highest rating possible for fire safety (Class A), compared with wood which only earns a Class C rating.
- Has long-lasting appeal thanks to strong Dura Grip adhesive seals that reduce shingle blow-off even in winds up to 130 mph.
- Able to be paired with Timbertex ridge cap shingles for the ultimate in beauty.
As your premier installation professionals, Paramount Builders can help match you with the best style for your home. We offer the following Camelot Shingles:
- Antique Slate
- Weather Wood
Did you know 40 percent of your home’s curb appeal is represented by the roof? It’s true. An old, unsightly, peeling roof won’t do much to add value to your home. With the classic, artisan-crafted look of a Camelot roof, you can boost that curb appeal to become the envy of the neighborhood. If you’re planning on selling your house in the near future – and even if you’re not – you can improve the resale value of your home exponentially with a new roof. That’s because a roof is the last line of defense for any structure, offering protection from the elements in all kinds of weather.
The bonus is that you also get a luxurious look to your home with Camelot® II Lifetime Designer Shingles backed up with the strongest warranty in the business from GAF, North America’s largest and most trusted roofing manufacturer. Plus, Camelot® II Shingles bear the Good Housekeeping Seal, a seal of approval that is sought-after by many manufacturers and companies but only few receive.
From subtle contrasts to sophisticated designs, Camelot shingles can transform your home into a showpiece. Call Paramount Builders today to learn how to get started.